KeyError when building featureset

I’m building my featureset using a mix of SQL feature and Python features. When I attempt to build the featureset using `layer run featureset transaction_features -d’ I get the following output.

Github: fraud-detection-with-layer/fraud-detection/data/transaction_features/type at main · kurtispykes/fraud-detection-with-layer · GitHub

Hey Kurtis, I’m taking a look right now. Will get back to you asap.

Hello,

We’ve had a look and reproduced the issue, it is caused by having both python and sql features in the same project. One workaround is to move all SQL features to python, if that’s possible.

We have an internal ticket to fix the issue, we’ll report back here as we make progress on that.

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for reporting it.

Alex

1 Like

Hey @kurtispykes , can you please let us know if the workaround works for you? We plan to make a few changes that should address the underlying cause of this issue but meanwhile want to make sure you are unblocked.

Hey @kurtispykes, haven’t heard from you so am going to close this ticket for now. Please don’t hesitate to create a new thread if the issue is blocking you or if you haven’t found a workaround. Thanks!

Hey @kurtispykes, haven’t heard from you so am going to close this ticket for now. Please don’t hesitate to create a new thread if the issue is blocking you or if you haven’t found a workaround. Thanks!

[Discourse post]