Layer.get_model() on Jupyer notebooks returns error

When I do layer.get_model("model_name") it returns an error stating the path is not found.
*OSError: No such file or directory: '\Users\Vishnu\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp2dfpi8l4\model'*

Hi

Can you share the code or notebook you are running and where is the notebook located?

This is the link to the notebook on Google Colab but i ran the notebook on my PC locally when i got the error : Google Colab

Hi @vish0399

Can you please share your project folder and also ensure you have done layer run once before doing get_model.

I am sorry, I did not know the notebook has to be kept inside the project folder. But the notebook now returns an error stating the loss function not found (because I used a custom loss function). Is there any way to pass a reference to the loss function?

Can you share updated code and folder I will check internally and respond back.

Shall i share as zip file?

Yes that should be fine.

Thanks @vish0399 I will check internally and update this thread.

Hi Vishnu,

We’ve made a lot of improvements to the Layer Plartform since you reported this issue before. Can you please try again to see if this has resolved?

If you are still experiencing the problem, can you please share a fresh notebook with a reproduction together with a rough timestamp of when you ran it?

Hey @vish0399. Haven’t heard back from you so going to close this thread. However, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread if you’re still having issues!